2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Wharf, Box, SN13 8DP
- Perfect 'lock up and leave'
- Stunning conversion of a two bedroom 19th century stone built mews house
- Open plan living with underfloor heating and heat recovery system
- Double aspect sitting room and kitchen/dining room
- Entrance hall with WC
- Beautiful bathroom with Italian tiles and heated towel radiator
- Garden room with sink unit with hot and cold water
- Garden area
- Garage with extra store
- No onward chain
Purbeck Cottage is a beautifully renovated 19th century stone built mews house which has been recently renovated by the highly respected Blue View Properties. This small bespoke development of four stunning homes have been designed with open plan ground floor living space along with energy efficient heating, including under floor heating and high specification heat recovery system. The luxurious interior with a bespoke well equipped kitchen has Corian work tops and superior appliances. The accommodation is arranged over two floors with the ground floor comprising a beautiful double aspect open plan kitchen and living area with a built in utility area, larder cupboard and guest cloakroom. On the first floor are two generous double bedrooms with the master having two large built in wardrobes. The bathroom has been designed to an equally high specification with Italian tiles and chrome heated towel radiator.
Outside there is a generous garden room/studio with small garden perfect for those who require a quiet working space or even a potential second reception room. The garden room has a luxury fitted sink and storage unit connected to hot and cold water, an electric panel heater.There is also a garage with a useful storage room and power and light, and an allocated parking space.
Sky Plus and TV points are located in the living room and master bedroom along with BT Broadband.
Box is a thriving village with a strong community spirit and an excellent range of local facilities, which include a primary school with outstanding OFSTED report, doctor's surgery, post office, three pubs, butchers, pharmacy, garage/convenience store, small supermarket, church, a fabulous Indian restaurant and a recreation ground which hosts a number of local events, including the famous Box Revels and Box Rocks concert.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP1053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.