3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoney Bank, Wisbech
- 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Convenient town location
- Impressive kitchen with appliances
- Beautiful rear enclosed garden
- No upward chain!
WOW WOW WOW! A lot of care and attention has gone into this fully renovated detached bungalow situated in a popular residential location close to shops and amenities. The property has a beautiful landscaped garden with a decking area and much more! No upward chain!
WOW WOW WOW! A lot of care and attention has gone into this fully renovated detached bungalow situated in a popular residential location close to shops and amenities.
The bungalow enjoys having 2/3 bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom including a bath, shower cubicle, wash basin cabinet and wc. The main feature of this property has to be the stunning open plan kitchen/living room with the kitchen area boasting newly fitted units with built-in appliances such as the fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and oven. Outside provides ample off road parking to the front and a generous landscaped rear garden which is laid to lawn with a relaxing decking/seating area.
The property has been re-wired, re-plastered and has also had new doors, furniture, flooring and mostly new radiators fitted. There is also the benefit of energy efficient downlights in the hallway, kitchen and living room. The condition of this bungalow is immaculate and must be seen. Being sold with no upward chain, call the office to arrange a viewing today! You won't be disappointed!
Open Plan Kitchen/living Area 25' x 9' 11" ( 7.62m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three/ Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
Bathroom 10' x 5' 7" ( 3.05m x 1.70m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market and proceed to the third set of traffic lights. Turn left into Norwich Road and continue along turning right into Ramnoth Road. Continue along Ramnoth Road and turn left into Money Bank where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42356769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.