5 bedroom detached house for salePrinces Road, Wisbech
- Recently renovated and decorated throughout!
- Five bedrooms, Three reception rooms
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Garage to rear
- Walking distance to the town centre
HOUSE OF SIZE & BEAUTY! Recently renovated and decorated throughout is this stunning double bay fronted property enjoying five bedrooms and three reception rooms. There is also a large garden and a garage, this detached house is a must see!
HOUSE OF SIZE & BEAUTY! This stunning detached house has recently been renovated and decorated throughout and is in immaculate condition. It is located on a desirable road in Wisbech, within walking distance to the town centre and is close to schools and local amenities.
The property is double bay fronted and enjoys three spacious reception rooms on the ground floor, along with a newly fitted kitchen, utility room, wc and shower cubicle. Upstairs there are five bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom comprising a bath with a shower over, wc and hand wash basin.
Outside provides a generous fully enclosed garden with a side entrance leading to the front and a garage to the rear. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing.
A viewing is essential to appreciate the size and condition of this property! Call today to arrange a viewing!
Sitting Room 15' 9" max inc bay window x 12' 11" max ( 4.80m max inc bay window x 3.94m max )
Dining Room 14' 9" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.50m max x 3.63m max )
Office 13' 1" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.99m max x 3.45m max )
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 11' 11" ( 3.73m max x 3.63m )
Utility Room 16' 9" max x 13' 11" ( 5.11m max x 4.24m )
Ground Floor Wc
Ground Floor Shower Cubicle
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.94m max x 3.94m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.63m max )
Bedroom Four 12' 4" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.76m max x 3.76m max )
Bedroom Five 8' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.80m )
Family Bathroom 5' 4" x 5' 4" ( 1.63m x 1.63m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47 signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Turn left into Somers Road and at the junction turn left into Queens Road. Proceed along and take the first left into Kings Road and then left into Princes Road where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42357213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.