2 bedroom terraced house for saleYorktown Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47
- Good sized garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Well presented
- Uplands School catchment area
- Close to M3 and train station
- Convenient location near amenties and Sandhurst Village
- Double glazing throughout
- Ideal for investment buyers
- No onward chain
Living Room 4.4 (14.4) x 3.6 (11.8) max
Double Glazed window to front aspect, fireplace, wood flooring, covered radiator,
Dining Room 3.6 (11.8) x 3.3 (10.8) max
Wooden flooring, fireplace, covered radiator
Kitchen 4.1 (13.4) x 1.9 (6.2) max
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with sink and worktop space over. Gas hob.
WIndow to rear. White suite comprisng WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower head attachment. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 3.6 (11.8) x 3.6 (11.8) max
Double glazed window to front, wooden flooring, fireplace, storage space/wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.6 (11.8)x 3.2 (10.5) max
Double glazed window to rear, fireplace, radiator.
Doors leading from the kitchen to the rear of the property where there is a paved patio area and a good size lawned garden. Garden Shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42358926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.