5 bedroom detached house for saleBeals Mill, Callington, Cornwall
- Detached Country Home Set Over Three Floors With Adjoining Detached Annexe
- Set Within Rural Hamlet Approximately 1 Mile From Stoke Climsland Village
- Approached Over An Extensive Private Drive With Access To A Triple Garage
- Formal Lawned Gardens
- Ideal as Home & Income, For 2 Family Occupation Or For Those Looking To Work From Home
- Viewing Most Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Chain
Viewing is most highly recommended to appreciate this detached country home with detached annexe set within a rural hamlet. Approached over a private drive with access to a triple garage with formal lawned gardens, the property would be ideal as a large family home with letting unit, to accommodate 2 family occupation or those looking to work from home. No chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAL130200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Callington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.