2 bedroom apartment for saleOne Blackfriars, London
- 30th Floor (with lift) of 50 Floors
- Secure Underground Parking
- Panoramic River Views
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Reception Room with a Smart Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Health Spa with Gym, Swimming Pool, Steam Room, Sauna and Treatment Room
- Cinema Screening Room & Executive Lounge with Private Dining Facilities
- Service Charge: Estimated £6.50 psf
- Ground Rent: Estimated £750 pa
One Blackfriars is the highly anticipated new development by internationally respected developers, St George, part of the Berkeley Group, and will transform the skyline on London’s trendy South bank. The development will rise to 170 metres (558 feet) and at 50 storeys high it will be one of the tallest residential buildings in Europe. Bridge,The apartment will have an open plan reception room and there will be full width floor to ceiling windows framing the views. Additionally there will be comfort cooling, underfloor heating and excellent storage including a large utility cupboard. Residents will have the use of a 24 hour concierge, high speed lifts and access to a health spa with a fitness suite, swimming pool, thermal suite experience with steam room and sauna and a private treatment room. There will also be a cinema screening room, an executive lounge on level 32 with views towards St Pauls and a private dining table that can be pre-booked (charges may apply). The property also benefits from Secure Underground Parking and will be completed in the Spring of 2017
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU160216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Harris and Company, South Bank & Waterloo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.