1 bedroom terraced house for saleWakefield Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £80,000
- Ideal First Purchase Or Buy To Let
- No Chain & Vacant Possession
- Well Presented Internally
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Highly Convenient Location
- Easy Access To Transport Links
- Double Bedroom Plus Attic
- EPC Rating : F
Offered for sale with no onward chain involved and immediate vacant possession is this impressive mid terrace property. Realistically priced to attract early interest and a swift sale the property will make an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment. The deceptively spacious accommodation comprises, generous lounge, fitted kitchen to the rear and conservatory. To the first floor a landing gives access to the master bedroom with window to the front aspect and the house bathroom. The bathroom is a larger than average room fitted with a four piece suite comprising, corner bath, separate shower cubical, wash hand basin and W.C. A staircase from the bathroom gives access to an occasional loft space with Velux window to the front aspect. Outside to the front a small fore garden leads to the front door. To the rear is a garden and garage allowing secure off street parking. Further featuring gas central heating and double glazing this property offers outstanding value for money and must be viewed internally to fully appreciate its considerable appeal.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42359769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.