3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Woodlands, Thornaby
- Situated in a Sought-After Location
- Available with No Onward Chain
- A Generous Sized Bungalow
- Recently Modernised with a Very Tasteful Eye
- Recently Improved by Upgrading the Kitchen, Upgraded Central Heating & A Full Re-Wire
- Garage with Up & Over Electric Garage Door
- Ample Drive Space Running Down the Side of the Property
Situated in a sought-after location and available with no onward chain, a generous sized bungalow with garage and gardens. this property has been recently modernised with a very tasteful eye.
This has been improved by recently upgrading the kitchen, upgraded central heating and a full re-wire of the property. there is an up and over electric garage door with ample drive space running down the side of the property.
3.03m x 3.48m
2.98m x 3.26m
2.14m x 2.39m
Gardens and Garage
Block paved Driveway for several cars and a low maintenance garden to the front. Single garage with up and over door. The rear garden has a sunny aspect and has been mainly paved.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
4.08m x 6.43m
3.48m x 3.25m
3.48m x 3.28m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42360066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.