2 bedroom residential development for saleWick Beech Avenue, Wickford, SS11
2 sq. ft.
- 2 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Plannning for a Four Bedroom Detached House
- Planning for a Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Close to Town Centre
- Close to Wickford Rail Station
- Planning Consent Granted
- Plot Size 459 m2 (4938 sq.ft.)
** Planning Consent granted for the erection of two dwellings **
The property currently comprises a detached bungalow requiring refurbishment plus garden and off-street parking plus garage. Planning consent has been granted for the demolition of the bungalow and construction of a four bedroom detached house and a two bedroom detached bungalow, plus garden and off-street parking.
Located at the western end of Wick Beech Avenue a residential street close to Wickford town centre where a busy shopping parade, library and mainline rail station are located. A public footpath provides easy walking access to the town centre and train station which provides regular trains into London Liverpool Street.
PLOT SIZE 459 m2 (4938 sq.ft.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42360480.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8903065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kemsley Residential, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.