2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestray, Marton
- A Superb Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Single Garage with Rear Utility
- Sought After Location
- Spacious Driveway
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Pull Down Loft Ladder to a Fully Boarded & Plastered Loft Area with Storage into the Eaves
- Rear Garden with Patio
- Early Viewing Advised
We offer to the market this well presented two bedroom semi-detached house with accommodation comprising an entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, living room, modern fitted kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances and patio doors to the rear garden. The first floor provides two double bedrooms - master with built-in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom. Externally the driveway has been extended to provide parking for approximately two/three cars and leads to a single garage with rear utility area. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42361776.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.