3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooklands Road, Birmingham
- Newly refurbished
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner
- Generous lounge spacious
- Large rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- No upward chain
If your looking to move quickly into a house that needs no work this property is for you, having been recently refurbished an no upward chain its waiting for you to move in and put the kettle on, offering spacious kitchen/diner, generous lounge, conservatory and three bedrooms.
This newly refurbished three bedroom semi detached property comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden and off road parking. No upward chain, viewing highly recommended.
Dropped kerb leading to a driveway providing off road parking.
Double glazed door to front elevation and flooring.
Single glazed door to front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' into bay x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fireplace and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 19' 11" max into recess x 11' 2" max ( 6.07m max into recess x 3.40m max )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a a washing machine, central heating radiator and a door to:
Conservatory 14' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.32m x 2.49m )
Of UPVC construction, double glazed windows to both rear and side elevations, flooring and a central heating radiator.
Stairs rising from the entrance hallway, double glazed window to side elevation and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' into bay x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.40m x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.03m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiling to splashback areas and a wash hand basin within a vanity unit.
W.C and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Side gated access, patio area, mainly laid to lawn with trees to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.