2 bedroom detached house for saleClifton Road, Margate, Kent
- Stunning 2 bedroom detached cottage
- Short walk to Margate old town
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Small courtyard and cellar
- Ideal holiday home
- EPC energy rating E (54)
You simply must see this stunning detached cottage which is located only a short stroll from the trendy Margate old town and it's sandy golden beach. It is immaculately decorated throughout with a bespoke kitchen which is modest but perfectly suited for cooking up a storm for friends and family.There is also a separate lounge and dining area so after an evening meal you can then retire to your comfortable sofa and catch up with some of your favourite TV. Under the stairs you could easily miss the discreet hatch down to the cellar which could be used as a handy storage area. Upstairs you have two double bedrooms and a shower room.The secure courtyard would make an great place to keep your bikes or even have a summer BBQ after a day at the beach. This is the ideal home for those who don't have a lot of time on their hands because you won't have to spend hours cleaning or gardening. Perfect for a professional or as a holiday home.The high speed train station is less than 20 minutes walk away, which makes life easy for those who commute. If you need anymore, then the best that Thanet has to offer is just a short bus journey or drive away and you also have a variety of shops just a couple of hundred yards away.
What the Owner says:
This house has got a great character. I lived here whilst restoring it and found it very peaceful and quiet with a nice vibe.
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Area: 10'1 x 9'2 (3.08m x 2.80m)
- Lounge Area: 12'5 x 9'2 (3.79m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'2 x 7'4 (2.80m x 2.24m)
- Cellar: 11'3 x 7'1 (3.43m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 9'2 (3.79m x 2.80m)
- Shower Room: 8'8 x 7'2 (2.64m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'7 x 9'6 (4.14m x 2.90m)
- Side Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42362934.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15107855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.