2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSteppingstone Street, Dudley
Sold STC £100,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge
- Family Kitchen Diner
- Located within Proximity To Dudley Town Centre, Ideal For Amenities And Transport Links
A two bedroom semi detached home has come to the market, it has a spacious lounge, family kitchen diner, well presented and good sized rear garden, front garden and driveway for two cars. This is a must see property, ideal for a first time buyer, family or as an investment property.
**INCLUDED IN OUR SUMMER SALE**
A two bedroom semi detached home has come to the market, it has a spacious lounge, family kitchen diner, well presented and good sized rear garden, front garden and driveway for two cars. This is a must see property, ideal for a first time buyer, family or as an investment property. Please call 01384 238779 to book your viewing today
Front door to entrance porch leading to:-
Lounge 14' 2" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.32m max x 3.68m max )
Spacious front lounge with stairs leading to the first floor, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Kitchen Diner 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
A large fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, central heating boiler and radiator, with rear facing double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden
With stairs from the lounge leading to the first floor landing with side facing double glazed window and loft access
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.16m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Partially tiled shower room with w.c, wash basin, shower cubical, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Front Of Property
Dropped kerb leading to a two car drive with lawn to the property entrance
Rear Of The Property
Mature rear garden with patio area leading to lawn with shed to rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42363690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.