3 bedroom detached house for saleSylvester Street, Heath And Reach, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £450,000
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Excellent Living Accommodation
- Garage and Driveway
- Re-Fitted En Suite and Bathrooms
- Prime Village Location
STUNNING!!! NO UPPER CHAIN!!! Situated within the DESIRABLE VILLAGE of Heath & Reach and set in an enviable cul-de-sac location is this self-built family home. Boasting easy access to local shops, schools and transport links.
STUNNING!!! NO UPPER CHAIN!!! Situated within the DESIRABLE VILLAGE of Heath & Reach and set in an enviable cul-de-sac location is this self-built family home. Boasting easy access to local shops, schools and transport links. Comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, study, utility area and family room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms plus RE-FITTED en suite and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front and rear with garage and off road parking.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: W.C. and wash hand basin. Part tiled, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Study 9' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.79m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, archway into the dining room. Inglenook fireplace, wall lights.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, archway into the lounge and study. Radiator.
3rd Reception Room 14' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors to the rear. TV point, radiator, wall lights.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 8' 4" ( 5.66m x 2.54m )
Fitted with wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, work surfaces, part tiled, electric oven, gas hob, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, tiled floor.
Fitted with wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, work surfaces, part tiling, radiator, double glazed window to front, door to side.
Double glazed window to the side, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 12' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobe, TV point, radiator. Door to the dressing room with fitted wardrobes and door into the en suite.
Double glazed window to the front. Bath with mixer taps and double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear. Fitted wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
Block paved to provide driveway parking for two to three cars with the remainder laid to lawn and shrubs.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Door into the garage, gated side access and paved patio area.
With up and over door and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42368880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.