2 bedroom flat for saleTy Newydd, Whitchurch, Cardiff
Sold STC £130,000
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious apartment
- Ideal first time buy/investment opportunity
SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM top floor apartment in Whitchurch, within close proximity to the village with its host of amenities. This lovely apartment offers a generously sized lounge with space for table, plus kitchen, two good sized bedrooms plus bathroom, Lovely views from the balcony.
SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM top floor apartment in Whitchurch, within close proximity to the village with its host of amenities including popular bars, cafes and restaurants. This lovely apartment offers a generously sized lounge with space for table, plus kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, bathroom and balcony with great views. Ideal first time buy or investment opportunity. Viewing recommended!
Communal entrance with stairs rising to the top floor.
The flat is entered via front door into hallway with telecom, radiator. Laminate floor.
Carpet, two radiators, window to the front, inset led spotlights, TV point, power points, door to the balcony.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, fan oven and gas hob, space for dishwasher, fridge freezer, sink and drainer, combi boiler, spotlights. Two windows to the rear.
Laid with astro turf, space for table and chairs.
With two built in cupboards, laminate floor, power points, radiator, window to the front.
Window to the rear, carpet, power points, space for additional storage.
Lino flooring, bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, frosted glass window, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
Storage shed and clothes drying area with washing line.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42368946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.