2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIvy Close, Badger Farm, Winchester
Sold STC £268,000
- Popular Badger Farm Location
- Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- South Facing Garden & Driveway
This attractive and well proportioned two bedroom semi detached house occupy's a favourable position in a popular Badger Farm cul-de-sac. Offering well presented accommodation with a southerly rear aspect and a two car driveway.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this attractive and well proportioned two bedroom semi detached house occupying a favourable position in a popular Badger Farm cul-de-sac.
Upon entering the house you are greeted by an entrance porch with a further door opening into the main living room. The living room enjoys a front elevation window and enough space to accommodate living and dining room furniture.
The kitchen offers wall and floor units, roll edge work surfaces, fitted Neff cooking appliances with further space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, rear elevation window and door over looking and accessing the garden.
Stairs rise from the living room to the first floor landing, an access hatch with ladder to the loft space, airing cupboard and doors to the two double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom.
Outside there are lawned front and rear gardens, with the rear enjoying a sunny southerly aspect. A lengthy driveway offers parking for two vehicles and side gates lead to the rear garden.
Living Room 20' 7" max x 11' 10" max ( 6.27m max x 3.61m max )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 8" max ( 3.56m x 2.64m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 3.33m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 9' max ( 3.63m max x 2.74m max )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42373260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR103957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.