2 bedroom apartment for saleAPARTMENT 6 JENKIN HOUSE, HORBURY, WF4 6DT
Sold STC £145,000
- TWO BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED, BESPOKE KITCHEN
- TWO ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACES
- BEAUTIFUL GEORGIAN BAY WINDOW
- QUIET BUT CONVENIENT LOCATION
Occupying a commanding position, with beautiful views across to Emley Moor, Jenkin House is located in a quite area of Horbury with excellent access to Wakefield and the M1.
The development offers a collection of nine one and two bedroom apartments, including a Penthouse apartment, within this fusion of Georgian, Victorian and more modern architecture. Combining the building's unique history with contemporary modern interiors, Jenkin House is a stunning opportunity for those wanting the grandeur of such an imposing building with living on one level.
Each apartment benefits from an individually designed kitchen to create the perfect space to live, enjoy, entertain and impress. The bespoke kitchens includes features such as sleek, laser edged door panels in contemporary colours, glass splash backs, soft close doors and handmade, feature solid walnut breakfast bars; all with attention to detail. With Franke stainless steel sinks and integrated appliances, kitchens will also have high quality flooring. The majority of apartments have two bedrooms with an ensuite facility and all wet areas will receive Kohler sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings. Where baths are fitted, a shower attachment will be provided with tiling as per the sales specification. Carpeting to all bedrooms, halls and lounge areas, plus floor tiling to all kitchens, bathrooms, ensuites and cloakrooms, is included.
Each apartment will have gas central heating and sympathetic lighting. An audio entry system will allow automatic entrance to guests and designated parking, accessed via an electric gate off Jenkin Road, offers good security for all residents.
The development is further enhanced with feature landscaping including a Parterre garden to the front Georgian elevation plus seated communal areas for all residents to enjoy.
Living Room 5.23m x 4.58m 17’1” x 15’0”
Kitchen 2.97m x 1.72m 9’7” x 5’7”
Bedroom 1 4.78m x 2.96m 15’8” x 9’8”
Bedroom 2 4.10m x 2.58m 13’5” x 8’5”
Total Gross Floor Area = 73.97m2 (798ft2)
· Grade 2 Listed Georgian period property with Natural Yorkshire Ashlar fronted solid stone. Sympathetic Victorian and more modern wings also in Natural Yorkshire stone.
· Natural Yorkshire stone mullions and window surrounds.
· Natural Yorkshire stone roof slates.
· Cast iron guttering and fall pipes.
· Traditional style external doors with secured by design locking.
· Period Apartments retain refurbished timber vertical sliding sash windows and market leading secondary double glazing (5 year warranty). This excludes Apartments 1 & 5 and bedrooms to Apartment 2 & 6 which will have new timber double glazing (30 year guarantee).
· Bespoke high quality kitchens with colour matching carcassing and gloss doors.
· Natural material work surfaces.
· Integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer (2 year warranty).
· Bosch stainless steel gas double oven, extractor and electric induction hob.
· Franke Sirius sink and tap.
· Under cabinet lights.
· Glass splash backs.
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES
· Kohler bathroom sanitary ware.
· Contemporary Mira shower trays, showers and enclosures.
· Half tiled walls; fully tiled where bath is located.
· Stelrad towel rail.
· Electric extractor fan.
· Gas Central heating - ERP boiler with 7 years manufacturers warranty.
· Stelrad radiators with thermostatic valves.
· Carpets to living rooms and bedrooms.
· High quality flooring to kitchens and bathrooms.
· Internal doors - 6 panel period colour doors.
· Voice audio Intercom.
· Multiple TV/Sky Aerial & telephone points.
· Alarm and smoke detectors.
· 10 year Advantage Insurance Guarantee.
· Designated bin store.
· Security and Period lighting scheme.
· Electrical vehicular entrance gate gives access to allocated private parking spaces (1 per bedroom).
· Pedestrian entrance gate.
· Secure boundary fencing/wall.
· Communal maintained gardens including Parterre garden to front of Georgian building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42374799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2258113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.