2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOrchard Croft, Lees House Road, Dewsbury
Guide Price £120,000
- **Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000**
- Two Bedroom End Terrace Town House
- Near Saville Town & Thornhill Lees
- Modernised & Well Presented
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
**Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000**Offered for sale in a cul-de-sac location and with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom end terrace town house comprising of: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms and house bathroom. Having a low maintenance paved garden to the rear.
**Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000**
Two Bedroom End Terrace Town House
Double glazed composite door and double glazed window to side and radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' 3" x 19' 6" To Bay Window ( 3.12m x 5.94m To Bay Window )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and wall lights. Door to under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.11m x 3.02m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and central heating boiler. Tiled flooring and double glazed window to front.
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 14' 4" ( 2.72m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and door to cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer tap and shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan and chrome towel radiator.
Low maintenance paved garden to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42375276.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.