3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonkdowns Road, Coggeshall, Colchester
Sold STC £275,000
- Guide Price £269,000 - £279,000
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Greensward views to front
Re-built in 1995, this spacious SEMI-DETACHED home situated in the village of COGGESHALL offers big rooms with THREE BEDROOMS, kitchen/diner. off-road parking and large rear garden.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Double-glazed entrance door to front, stairs to first floor, built-in cupboard, radiator and doors to :-
Double-glazed window to front, low-level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.12m )
Double-glazed window to front, wooden and glazed doors to side. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Part-tiled walls, radiator and wall-mounted boiler.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.40m )
Double-glazed window to rear and patio door to rear. Brick fireplace with inset open fire and radiator.
Loft hatch, built-in airing cupboard and doors to :-
Bedroom One 14' 6" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.42m max x 2.84m max )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to front, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath with mains shower over, radiator, part-tiled walls and built-in airing cupboard.
Part-enclosed to front and side by hedging with a lawned area. Hard-standing driveway to right hand side offering ample off-road parking.
Fully-enclosed by fencing with a patio area leading to lawn and to the base is a vegetable plot. The garden measures approx 120 ft (STS) and includes a shed and brick built shed. Outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42375291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.