3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQuinton Lane, Quinton, Birmingham
Sold STC £175,000
- Great location
- Off road parking
- Landscaped rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Two reception rooms
- Family bathroom
With access to local amenities such as retail facilities, public transport links and primary and secondary schools. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, three bedrooms, two reception rooms, attractive rear garden, garage and off road parking.
OPEN HOUSE 18th JUNE - CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
FANTASTIC REAR GARDEN WITH GREAT VIEWS
A three bedroom semi detached house situated on a popular road within walking distance of the hollybush shopping parade, offering blocked paved driveway, side entrance,with easy access to City Centre and M5. This great property has sculpted front and rear gardens along with a private gated access to the rear for entrance to the large garage area which could be used for car storage or a work shop because of the space it provides. This family home is highly recommended for viewing.
Double glazed window and door and tiled floor.
Single glazed stained glass door, understairs cupboards and carpet flooring.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m )
Single glazed window, single glazed patio doors, radiator and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window, radiator, fireplace and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, space for oven, tiled splash backs, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window and door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window, built in wardrobes, gas fire, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window, radiator and carpet flooring.
Double glazed window, radiator, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over and mixer taps and wc.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, outside wc, coal shed, mature shrubs and access to garage.
Up and over double doors with secure access to the rear of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42375363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.