4 bedroom detached house for salePevensey Park Road, Westham, Pevensey, East Sussex
- 1930's Tudor Style Residence
- Four Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Facilities To Master
- Sought After Village Location
- Excellent Entertainment and Reception Space
- Established Lawned Garden
- Block Paved Driveway
- EPC Rating = E
Taylor Dain are delighted to offer this beautifully presented and wonderfully spacious 1930’s Tudor style residence, first time to the market for over thirty years. With a blend of older charm and modern styling this substantial four bed detached family home provides attractive and versatile accommodation over two floors and features a master bedroom with double aspect and en suite shower facilities. Set amongst a well-tended and mature lawned garden in this desirable village location the property is approached by a private block-paved driveway and has a superb position within walking distance of Westham’s mainline railway station and the high street ammenities. This is a rare opportunity to truly enjoy a village lifestyle with relaxed living away from the hustle bustle of the neighbouring towns just a few miles away. This impressive property is offered for sale with no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2745_4171456
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4171456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Dain, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.