2 bedroom terraced house for saleIrby Street, Boston
Offers in Excess of £87,000
- MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- VIEWS OVER LOCAL LANDMARK
This Mid Terraced property enjoys views over St Botolphs Church (Boston Stump) to the front and benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, a ground floor Bathroom and front and rear gardens. The property is situated within close proximity of Boston Town Centre and its amenities.
MID TERRACED 2 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH FRONT & REAR GARDENS OVERLOOKING THE BOSTON STUMP
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, leading into the: -
Lounge 12' 1" maximum into recess x 14' 2" maximum into Bay window ( 3.68m maximum into recess x 4.32m maximum into Bay window )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, ornamental fireplace with quarry tiled hearth and exposed brickwork surround, radiator, dado rail, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Dining Room 10' x 10' 9" max incl stairs/excl recess ( 3.05m x 3.28m max incl stairs/excl recess )
With window to rear aspect, ornamental fireplace with display surround, dado rail, ceiling light point, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, built-in recess storage cupboard with base and eye level storage.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 11" ( 3.35m x 1.80m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel circular sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, base level cupboards and drawers, plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker, gas central heating boiler, window to side aspect, ceiling fluorescent striplight.
Rear Entrance Lobby
With obscure glazed door, ceiling light point, space for twin height fridge freezer.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With white 3 piece suite comprising bath with wall mounted electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, obscure glazed window, coved cornice, ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 12' maximum into recess ( 3.33m x 3.66m maximum into recess )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" maximum x 10' 2" ( 2.90m maximum x 3.10m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
The property is situated on Irby Street and has direct views of St Botolphs Church and has wrought iron fencing to the front boundary with gated access leading to the well maintained front lawn with beds and borders.
The property benefits from a good sized rear garden which is initially laid to a paved patio seating area leading to the remainder of the garden which is predominantly laid to lawn. The garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42377928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.