2 bedroom flat for saleVentnor Villas, Hove
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 BEDROOMS
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NEW LEASE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A fantastic opportunity for someone to buy a two bedroom apartment in a highly desirable area which comes with allocated parking. In need of work, no onward chain & new lease.
F&S are delighted to offer this apartment located just off Church Road, where you will find an abundance of fantastic restaurants, cafes, bars and gastro pubs. There is also a selection of local independent boutiques along with large supermarket chain Tescos. Hove station is within 0.5 miles, and in the other direction are Hove Lawns and the sea.
This apartment is located on the third floor, and has a lift giving access to this level. Once in the property you cannot help but notice how bright it is; the living room is dual aspect, bedroom 2 is south facing and bedroom 1 is west facing.
The property is in need of updating but has been looked after for many years by the current owner; there is double glazing and gas in the flat. The space that this flat offers is good, with bedroom 1 being a double room and bedroom 2 being a comfortable single room. This would also make the perfect office space for someone who works from home.
To the front of the apartment is the living room; this is a lovely bright room with dual aspect windows. It has great potential and would make a really nice entertaining space. The kitchen is just off the living room keeping everything sociable for when friends and family are around.
There is a modern fitted shower room with a large walk in shower, a toilet and a wash hand basin.
A huge feature of this apartment is that it has allocated parking; this is very unusual in such a central location.
Entrance Hall 6' 9" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.06m max x 1.68m max )
Lounge 14' 8" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.47m max x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.73m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" max x 7' max ( 2.82m max x 2.13m max )
Kitchen 9' max x 6' max ( 2.74m max x 1.83m max )
Shower Room 6' 3" max x 5' 9" max ( 1.91m max x 1.75m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42377985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.