3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrasswood Road, Wirral
Sold STC £95,000
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
- No chain
FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED IN THE WOODCHURCH AREA IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS.
WITH FRONT AND REAR GARDENS AND OFF ROAD PARKING THIS SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS. Comprising to the ground floor of a through lounge/dining room and a kitchen. To the first floor three bedrooms and a shower room. Situated in the Woodchurch area.
Upvc door leading into the hallway, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
Upvc window to the front of the property, radiator, picture rail and carpeted flooring. Door leading into hallway and archway to living room.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Upvc window to the side of the property and patio doors leading to the rear garden. Picture rail, radiator and archway leading to the living room.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
With a selection of wall and base units with overhead work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Single sink with drainer, gas supply for cooker ,radiator and door leading to outhouses.
Stairs leading from hallway, loft access and doors leading to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' Excluding door recess ( 3.38m x 3.05m Excluding door recess )
Upvc window to the front of the property, radiator and two storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 8" Excluding door recess ( 3.66m x 2.64m Excluding door recess )
Upvc window to the rear and side of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 3" To staircase bulkhead ( 2.36m x 1.91m To staircase bulkhead )
Irregular shaped room. Upvc window to the front of the property, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Walk in shower, wash basin set on a vanity unit and low level w/c. Radiator and upvc window to the rear of the property.
To the front of the property a garden laid to lawn with established borders and off road parking.
To the rear of the property a garden laid to lawn, established borders and access to two outhouses.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.