3 bedroom terraced house for saleMillwood Green, NE21
- Beautifully Presented Residence in the Popular Village Location
- Breakfasting Kitchen with Integrated Appliances.
- Spacious Entrance Lobby and well Proportioned Lounge
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Unique Balcony Feature to Second Bedroom
- Viewings are Highly Recomend to Appreciate the Floor Space on Offer
- EPC Rating C
Gorgeous three bedroom mid terrace town house in a popular village location. Tastefully presented with modern décor and flooring throughout. Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/Breakfast room, Wc /Cloaks. To the First Floor, two bedrooms , balcony and bathroom. Master bedroom with Ensuite to the second floor.
Winlaton Mill is a popular village offering a range of local amenities which include shops, garage and access to the region delightful Derwent Walk. There are good transport links via the by-pass to the M
etro Centre Shopping Centre, Newcastle city centre, and the A1 motorway north and south. Ideal commuting village with a semi rural feel.
Lounge 4.42 x 3.67
W/C 2.78 x 1.89 Kitchen 4.08 x 2.08
Bedroom Two 2.58 3.92 Bedroom Three 4.06 (max) 2.42
Bathroom 1.36 x 2.18
Master Bedroom 3.62 x 4.57 Ensuite 1.76 x 1.84
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42378354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JMP070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Mitchell Properties, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.