1 bedroom flat for saleThe Cloisters, Woking, Surrey, GU22
- Stunning Ground Floor Maisonette
- New En-Suite Shower With Underfloor Heating
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Future Proof HDMI/cat5 Connectivity
- USB Charger Ports
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Adjustable LED lighting
- Wood Floors
- Private Parking
- Double Glazing
A truly stunning home. Updated and presented to an excellent standard this ground floor maisonette really does have much to offer. Tucked away on a sought after south Woking location bordering semi-rural Send and Woking. Offering modern open-plan living the property has been upgraded with a newly re-fitted kitchen complete with adjustable LED lighting, integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The double bedroom includes useful built in wardrobe space, and access to a newly fitted en-suite shower complete with underfloor heating accessed via an integrated frosted sliding glass door offering an attractive contemporary touch. Understanding the need to future proof, our Vendor has included HDMI and CAT5 cabling for connectivity to digital entertainment and communication devices, selected electrical sockets are even inclusive of USB charger ports. This superb home is ideal for the modern executive looking for that ''turnkey'' appeal and internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this fine example has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42379749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK160353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.