3 bedroom detached house for saleBriar Meads, Oadby, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £270,000
- Three bedroom detached house
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Garage & Views over fields
- No upward chain
This three bedroom detached property is conveniently located within a short distance to local schooling including Brocks Hill Primary School and Beauchamp College. The property boasts beautiful views over fields to the rear and must be viewed to truly appreciate the wealth of accommodation on offer.
Upon entering the property you will find an entrance porch which in turn leads into the lounge/diner and offers stairs rising to first floor landing. From the lounge diner you will also find the modern fitted kitchen which offers a range of wall and base units with integrated appliances. To the first floor you will find the three bedrooms which are all of good size and the family bathroom offers a separate W.C which could be knocked through to making a large bathroom including W.C subject to building regulations. Externally to the front is off road parking via the driveway which leads to the garage. To the rear is a garden coming mainly laid to lawn with a feature pond and views to rear over fields and there is a side access leading to the side door from the kitchen and access into the garage. Being offered for sale with no chain, early viewing is essential.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Lounge Diner 20' 1" x 15' 5" max ( 6.12m x 4.70m max )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed french doors to the rear, gas fireplace, two radiators and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, granite work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, granite splash backs, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated microwave, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side.
Storage cupboard, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 9" ( 2.62m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, wash hand basin and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 12' 9" ( 2.36m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side and W.C.
There is off road parking to the front of the property leading up to the garage.
Garage 8' max x 17' ( 2.44m max x 5.18m )
With double doors to front.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and backs onto fields with stunning views.
There is scope to extend the property to the rear - subject to relevant planning permission/building regulations being gained.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42380574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.