1 bedroom flat for saleSt Catherines Terrace, Hove
Sold STC £250,000
- 1 BEDROOM CONVERTED FLAT
- SEA VIEWS
- 94 YEAR LEASE
- NEWLY RENOVATED
- SEPARATE WC IN HALL
A newly renovated second floor flat on St. Catherines Terrace in Hove; this flat has a large double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a large living room and a brand new kitchen and bathroom. The property also benefits from having sea views and no onward chain.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer to the market this fantastic and newly renovated large one bedroom second floor flat. The property has recently undergone complete renovation and has a brand new kitchen, a brand new bathroom suite and a new separate toilet.
St. Catherines Terrace is located across the road from Hove seafront, and just down from Church Road. Church Road is the spot where you will find all the fantastic bars, restaurants, cafes and pubs, along with the supermarket chain Tescos and small independent stores.
The living room is a very good size and south facing; it offers high ceilings, large windows and a nice sea view. The kitchen is just behind the living room but a large opening has been created making it separate from the living room but it is still a very sociable space.
The bedroom is a large double and also has a lovely sea view; there is a large en-suite bathroom and plenty of space for bedroom furniture. In the hallway is a separate toilet from the bathroom, meaning guests do not have to go through the bedroom to the bathroom.
Having recently undergone a refurbishment and having no onward chain means this apartment is ready for the new owner to move straight in.
Living Room 18' 2" max x 13' 5" max ( 5.54m max x 4.09m max )
Bedroom 17' 3" max x 13' 5" max ( 5.26m max x 4.09m max )
Kitchen 13' 6" max x 5' 9" max ( 4.11m max x 1.75m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42380583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.