4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChesham Road, BERKHAMSTED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- LARGE RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- SHORT WALK TO STATION
* VICTORIAN END TERRACE * FOUR BEDROOMS * LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS * WEST FACING GARDEN * TOWN CENTRE LOCATION * SHORT WALK TO STATION *
This charming Victorian end terrace home enjoys a town centre location just a stone's throw from the High Street with its fabulous selection of cafes, restaurants and boutiques, and the station is a few minute stroll away. The house is spacious, light and well presented.
A spacious entrance hall, with stairs leading straight up to the first floor, leads through to the lounge which is open to the dining room with attractive fireplaces in each room and French doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen at the rear is very nicely proportioned with an abundance of fitted units and work surfaces allowing plenty of space for a table and chairs. Upstairs are four good size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a little front garden with a tiled pathway leading to the front door. To the rear is a secluded, westerly facing garden, much of which is laid to lawn with patio areas and flower beds.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 13' ( 4.50m max x 3.96m )
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Kitchen/diner 20' 8" x 11' 9" narrowing to 8' ( 6.30m x 3.58m narrowing to 8' )
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 12' 5" into wardrobes ( 3.48m max x 3.78m into wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 11" max ( 3.58m x 2.41m max )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 2" narrowing to 6'1 ( 3.68m x 2.79m narrowing to 6'1 )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42380619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.