2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePotash Corner Cottage, Bredfield, Woodbridge
Sold STC £250,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Cottage
- Kitchen/Diner & Utility Room
- Detached Garage & Parking
- Beautiful Views
- Fantastic Garden
- No Forward Chain
A well presented two bedroom semi-detached house in a popular village location, giving excellent links to the A12/A14, with Woodbridge and Ipswich town centres and railway stations being within easy reach. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Potash Corner Cottage is one of two semi detached cottages, which comprise of an entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, good size kitchen/diner, utility room, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a beautiful garden together with a detached garage and gravelled drive giving further off road parking.
Bredfield is a small village just off the A12, two miles north of Woodbridge. Another village, Dallinghoo, is to the north, and to the west is Boulge, a small hamlet. The village has easy access to the historic town of Woodbridge and all the facilities which it has to offer to include a vast range of shops, banks, restaurants, coffee shops and much more.
Single glazed door to front aspect, radiator, carpet.
Window to front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, carpet.
Lounge 17' 7" x 13' Max ( 5.36m x 3.96m Max )
Windows to rear aspect, wood burning stove, radiator, storage units, exposed brickwork, stairs to first floor, fitted carpet, door to lobby.
Carpet, door to rear aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 9" x 9' 1" ( 6.02m x 2.77m )
Secondary double glazed windows to front, rear and side aspects, wall and base mounted units, work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl sink drainer unit, cooker point, cooker hood over, fridge and freezer, radiator, carpet to dining area.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 6' ( 3.10m x 1.83m )
Window to front aspect, base cupboards, work surfaces incorporating sink drainer unit, central heating boiler.
Stairs from lounge, airing cupboard, large storage cupboard, carpet to landing.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 3" To Cupboard ( 4.01m x 2.82m To Cupboard )
Restricted head room, window to rear aspect, built in cupboard, feature fireplace, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
Window to rear and side aspect, eaves storage, radiator, carpet.
Part tiled, skylight, bath with mixer taps over, low level WC, wash hand basin, fitted carpet, loft access.
Laid to lawn, paved patio area, well stocked boarders, raised vegetable beds, oil tank, fenced surrounding, side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42380622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.