4 bedroom detached house for saleWilson Wynd, Dalry
- Pristine modern family home with open outlook to rear over countryside
- Four/five bedrooms
- two/three public rooms
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Modern fitted en-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Monobloc driveway & Gardens to front, side and rear.
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Cul-de-sac setting
With open outlook to rear, this four/five bedroom detached home nestles at the end of a cul-de-sac setting. Ent hall, cloakroom, two/three public rooms, fitted dining kitchen, en-suite shower room and bathroom.
Modern detached home situated within enviable position at the end of a child friendly cul-de-sac and open aspects over the countryside to the rear and offering spacious family accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom spacious bay windowed lounge with french doors to dining room, third reception room/bedroom, modern fitted dining kitchen with integrated white goods. On the upper level there are four good sized bedrooms with master en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes, there is also modern fitted family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by monobloc driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front, side and rear. The front garden is laid with monobloc driveway, lawn and shrub area, rear garden has two raised decking areas, lawn and shrub and chipped areas and open outlook over countryside.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this pristine family home and sure to please even the most discerning buyer.
Entered through double glazed door . Cupboard. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Modern fitted cloakroom comprising of wash hand basin, w.c. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" + bay window x 11' 7" ( 4.45m + bay window x 3.53m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed bay window to front. Central heating radiator. Electric fire set within fireplace. French doors to dining room. Laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.49m )
Formal dining room with double glazed window to rear. Vinyl flooring.
Sitting Room 16' 1" x 7' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front. Originally the garage which has been converted now being used as a further public room ,but equally could be used as a double bedroom. Mirrored wardrobes. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Dining Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.62m )
Modern fitted kitchen with double glazed window to rear. Base and wall mounted units with integrated white goods with matching work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Ample space for table and chairs.
Stairs from entrance hall to upper apartments with radiator, two cupboards and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" min x 10' ( 4.52m min x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with three double glazed windows to front. Two built in wardrobes Central heating radiator..
Double glazed window to front. Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. Radiator. Partially tiled walls and laminate flooring
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Modern fitted bathroom with double glazed window to side. Bath with shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. Partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Front garden is laid with Monobloc giving excellent off street parking with lawn and shrub area.
Rear garden is again laid with ease of maintenance in mind with two raised decking areas, patio area, lawn and shrub areas with additional chipped area. Impressive views across open countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42384492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.