2 bedroom apartment for saleLadybower Close, Wirral
- Lounge/dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Master bedroom en-suite
- No chain
- Viewings advised
AVAILABLE NOW AND BEING SOLD WITH NO CHAIN THIS TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IS SITUATED IN THE SAUGHALL MASSIE AREA AND READY FOR ITS NEXT OWNER.
WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN SAUGHALL MASSIE, Comprising of two bedrooms, lounge/dinng room, bathroom and kitchen. VIEWING ADVISED.
Door to all rooms, carpet flooring, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" x 19' 1" Into window recess ( 5.08m x 5.82m Into window recess )
Irregular shaped room, arch to kitchen, two upvc windows, carpeted flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base unit, single sink and drainer, cooker with hood, hob and plumb for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks, wall mounted boiler, wood effect flooring and a radiator. Archway to lounge and upvc window.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" Into Recess x 12' 9" Excluding Recess ( 4.09m Into Recess x 3.89m Excluding Recess )
Upvc window, door to ensuite, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Wash basin, low level w/c, shower cubicle, radiator and an extractor fan
Bedroom Two 9' 5" To the longest point x 9' 6" To the widest point ( 2.87m To the longest point x 2.90m To the widest point )
Irregular shaped room, upvc window, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer taps, wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling and a low level w/c.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42384501.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.