3 bedroom terraced house for saleDerby Street, Barnsley
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- No chain
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed mid terraced property with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and a garage to the rear. The property would benefit from refurbishment and will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed mid terraced property with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and a garage to the rear. The property would benefit from refurbishment and will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers. The property gives access to Barnsley town centre and commuter links.
With exposed wood flooring, radiator, front facing double glazed entrance door and an understairs store cupboard.
Lounge 12' 2" max x 10' 4" into recess ( 3.71m max x 3.15m into recess )
Having a picture rail, wooden flooring, tiled file surround housing a gas fire and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room / Sitting Room 16' 5" max x 13' 5" ( 5.00m max x 4.09m )
With a picutre rail, wooden flooring, radiator, doorway leading to a staircase to the first floor landing, there is a wall mounted gas fire with back boiler set behind, a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' ( 3.91m x 2.13m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, gas cooker point, single bowl sink, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, side facing double glazed window, side facing double glazed entrance door and a doorway giving access to the wet room.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower, radiator, tiled splash backs and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 9" into recess x 12' 3" ( 4.19m into recess x 3.73m )
There is exposed wooden flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window,
Bedroom Two 16' 5" max x 10' 9" into recess ( 5.00m max x 3.28m into recess )
With wooden flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.11m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiled splash backs, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front is a pebbled garden and to the rear is patio with mature shrubs and borders. There is also access to a garage which will require some attention.
Proceed out of Barnsley up Dodworth Road towards the M1 J37, turn left on to Shaw Lane and left again on to Derby Street where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42384513.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.