5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChesterton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1BG
Offers in Excess of £850,000
- City Centre, Rail station, Science Park, Shopping malls and superstores all within easy reach.
- In a vibrant area within an easy stroll of major 'green' spots of Cambridge - Jesus Green, Midsummer common and Cam riverside.
- Potential for high income as a student let. Eight of the rooms, including four en-suite, could be rented out as double bed rooms.
- Driveway adequate for parking up to 3 cars.
- About 2000 sq. ft internal area with potential to convert a part of the house into a separate household / granny annexe.
- Garden on the East-West axis ensuring sunlight through the day.
- Substantial attic storage area, Ground floor shower and W/C.
- Central Heating with generously sized boiler housed in a separate room.
This property will be of interest to a wide spectrum of buyers.
• Potential high return as a student-let (STPP for HMO) and capital appreciation will appeal to investors. Rental valuations indicate the four en-suite rooms and the annexe room will fetch about £650 each per month and the other three rooms between £500-550. Due to the new train station and ongoing developments, property values in the area are expected to further appreciate in future.
• It is a large home and will appeal to families requiring space. A wing of the house accessed through the garage door could be converted to a separate household/ granny annexe fairly easily (STPP). The garage is larger than average sized and is well suited for 'garage conversion'.
The house is accessed through a Porch into an entrance hall. The hall opens to:
• A bay-fronted reception/bedroom with en-suite (14’ with bay x12’)
• A family/bedroom overlooking the garden with en-suite (21’ x 12’)
• The kitchen /dining room (18’ x 10’)
• Stairs leading to higher floors
• Boiler room and
• Under stairs W/C
The kitchen opens to:
• A utility room (10’ x 9’)
• Access to the garden through sliding French doors
The utility room can also be accessed through the garage. The utility room opens to:
• A shower room and
• An annexe reception / dining room (18’ x 10’)
The Annexe room opens to the garden through sliding French doors.
The garage (16' x10') is accessed from the driveway through an up and over door and also a side door.
From the landing access to a bay fronted bedroom with en-suite, three more double bedrooms of good size, a shower room and stairs to the second floor.
Good sized room overlooking the garden with en-suite.
Storage room with restricted head room accessed through a 2' x 3' door.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.