1 bedroom apartment for saleWilliam Court, The Point, Gants Hill
- 1 bedroom apartment - 3rd floor
- Larger than average measuring approx. 550 sq ft
- Highly sought after brand new development
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Balcony measuring approx. 60 sq ft
- Terrace measuring 160 sq ft
- Luxury finishes throughout
- 250 year lease (as of June 2015)
- £1400 PA service charge (inclusive of gas bills)
- £350 PA ground rent
Have you missed out on a one bed in this exclusive brand new development?? Still searching in vain?? Then look no further!! Century 21 are delighted to bring to the sales market this large 1 bedroom apartment that not only features a balcony but also a terrace measuring approx. 166 sq ft!
With Gants Hill Underground Station (Central Line) only a stone's throw away which offers quick and easy access into The City, the apartment is also within walking distance of a wide variety of amenities including: Trendy bars & restaurants, supermarkets, various shops and much more!
Valenties Park is also only a short walk away which offers a range of recreational activities and with the apartment facing the quiet Clarence Avenue, occupants would have the best of both worlds - Close to the hussle and bussle but without living in it!
With much interest expected on this exclusive opportunity, we would seriously urge you to contact us for more info. before the property is marked 'Under Offer!'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42385419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101903003647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charlesons, Gants Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.