5 bedroom house for saleBarford, Norwich, NR9
- Extended detached house
- Self contained annex
- Five bedrooms in total
- Two kitchen breakfast rooms
- Three reception rooms
- Generous parking area and garage
- Beautifully landscaped gardens extending to over 0.75 acre (stms)
- Field views to front and rear
Extended detached house boasting a two bedroom self contained annex with stunning field views to both the front and back. Accommodation in the main house comprises of three bedrooms, open plan kitchen breakfast room, lounge, conservatory, WC and three piece bathroom. The annex accommodation features a refitted kitchen breakfast room, lounge dining room, two bedrooms and refurbished bathroom. To the outside the property boasts beautifully landscaped gardens with the entire plot extending to 0.75 acre (stms).
Situated in the popular village of Barford which is located approximately 6 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich. The market town of Wymondham is approximately 6 miles away and offers a wide range of day to day shopping facilities as well as reputable schooling and a railway station. In addition Barford is in easy reach of the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital and Norwich Research Park.
Guide Price £475000 - £500,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42385485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26318338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.