2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBranford Road, Norwich
- Investment opportunity
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Can be let as two 1 bed flats - perfect for investors
- Each flat will let for £500 PCM which is a 6% yield
- Sought after location
- Double glazing and GCH
Don't miss out! Superb end terrace house converted to two individual one bed flats - representing an excellent investment opportunity. Situated in the popular North City, this recently refurbished property boasts pubs and shops on the doorstep, with the city centre just a few minutes walk away.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, textured ceiling, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer, rolltop work surfaces, lino flooring, cupboard housing central heating boiler, smooth plastered ceiling and coving, double glazed window to the side aspect
Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity and WC with extractor fan, radiator, textured ceiling and coving, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Top Floor Accommodation
Lounge / Kitchen 18' 5" max x 11' 3" ( 5.61m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet in the lounge area and textured ceiling and coving. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, rolltop worksurfaces and lino flooring. Door to;
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC with lino flooring, textured ceiling and coving, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet, textured ceiling and coving and walk-in wardrobe.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42386004.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.