2 bedroom flat for saleGoosegarth, The Garth
Sold STC £150,000
- An Impressive Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Set Within This Very Popular Modern Development Situated off Yarm Road in Eaglescliffe
- Secure Communal Entrance with Staircase Leading to the Upper Floors
- Lounge with Electric Fire in Feature Surround
- Kitchen with Good Range of Fitted Units & Built-in Oven, Hob & Dishwasher
- Two Bedrooms - Both with Fitted Wardrobes & Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom/WC with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Communal Gardens & Allocated Car Parking Space
- An Impressive Apartment, Sensibly Priced for an Early Sale
An Impressive Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment,
Set Within This Very Popular Modern Development Situated off Yarm Road in Eaglescliffe.
With staircase leading to upper floors.
With two built-in cupboards and radiator.
Communal Gardens & Parking
Communal gardens together with allocated car parking for one vehicle together with additional visitor spaces.
4.75m x 3.56m
With electric fire set in an attractive feature surround with inset and hearth. Radiator and double glazed window.
3.0m x 2.74m
Fitted wall and floor units incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. Built-in stainless steel style oven with electric hob and extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Recess for a fridge freezer. Radiator, double glazed window, down lights and wall mounted Ideal boiler enclosed in cupboard.
3.84m x 3.43m
With built-in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.24m x 1.93m
Double shower cubicle with mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, tiled floor and down lights.
3.63m x 3.02m
With radiator, double glazed window and built-in wardrobe together with additional fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
2.1m x 2.0m
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower above and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, down lights, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42386109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.