2 bedroom apartment for saleBrayford Wharf East, Lincoln
Sold STC £110,000
- Popular City Centre Position
- Two Bedrooms
- Picturesque Cathedral Views
- Close Range of Local Amenities and Transport Links
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated in a popular central and sought after position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom apartment benefiting from stunning views of Lincoln Cathedral and a wide range of local amenities and excellent transport links for commuters
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated in a popular central and sought after position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom apartment benefiting from stunning views of Lincoln Cathedral and a wide range of local amenities and excellent transport links for commuters.
With storage cupboards, electric storage heater and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.94m )
Having double glazed windows to the front aspect enjoying from stunning views of Lincoln Cathedral, telephone and TV points and an electric storage heater.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 7' ( 2.03m x 2.13m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with four ring hob and cooker hood and space for further appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.43m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side enjoying views of Lincoln Cathedral and the amenable Brayford area and an electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.82m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and an electric storage heater.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with part tiled walls, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.