4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSaxilby Road, Sturton By Stow, Lincoln
- Detached Three/Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Access to Lincoln and Gainsborough
- Popular Sought After Location
- Local Amenities such as - Public Houses, Recreational Grounds and a Cafe
Viewing is a MUST to fully appreciate this beautifully presented, executive style three/four bedroom benefiting from a fantastic rural village location offering good schooling and access to Lincoln and Gainsborough.
Viewing is a MUST to fully appreciate this beautifully presented, executive style three/four bedroom benefiting from a fantastic rural village location offering good schooling, access to Lincoln and Gainsborough and local ameniteis such as a recreational ground, cafe and public house. With idyllic open field views, off-road parking and garage, twist and turn double glazed windows throughout with fitted blinds, ceramic tiled flooring with under floor heating and spacious and modernised accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Three/Four Bedrooms with an Ensuite and Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With door from the porch, alarm controls, phone point, illuminated picture frame, loft access, airing cupboard housing the Worcester combi boiler with shelving and underfloor heating controls, two further cupboards, one being ideal for storage with fitted shelving, the second being larger and ideal as a walk-in cloakroom and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 18' 5" x 13' 1" max ( 5.61m x 3.99m max )
A light and airy living space with bay picture window to the front aspect, French doors to the side aspect, American walnut wood flooring, under floor heating, power points and a feature Derbyshire solid stone fireplace.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, American walnut wood flooring, underfloor heating, power points and an illuminate picture frame.
Kitchen 16' 2" max x 14' max ( 4.93m max x 4.27m max )
Being fitted with a range of solid wood base and eye level units with soft close doors and drawers and granite work surfaces incorporating a sink with Quooker tap, integrated appliances including a dishwasher, fridge freezer, steam oven, warming drawer, further oven with sliding door and an induction hob with granite splashbacks and window sills and extractor hood above; complete with centre island and breakfast bar, smoke alarm, TV points, French doors and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility 9' 11" x 5' 8" ( 3.02m x 1.73m )
Being fitted with a range of solid wood base and eye level units with soft close doors and drawers granite window sills and granite work surfaces incorporating space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, alarm control, water softener, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear aspect and doors leading to the Integral Garage and exterior.
Integral Garage 17' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.30m )
With automatic electric door, smoke alarm, power and lighting.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 5" max ( 4.19m x 3.78m max )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted soft close wardrobes, three speed fan, power and TV points and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wall mounted WC with soft close seat, wash hand basin with waterfall tap and American walnut gloss vanity unit underneath with soft close drawers and a rainfall shower; complete with extractor fan, heated towel radiator, tiled walls and flooring, heated mirror with light and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, TV point, three speed fan and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 12' 7" max x 9' 9" ( 3.84m max x 2.97m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, BT TV point and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four / Office 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a wall mounted WC with soft close seat, wash hand basin with waterfall tap and American walnut gloss vanity unit underneath with soft close drawers, rainfall shower and a free standing bath; complete with extractor fan, heated towel radiator, tiled walls and flooring, heated mirror with light and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property boasts a beautifully maintained plot being laid to lawn to the front, sides and rear whilst further benefiting from a brick paved driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage, two outdoor sensor lights, stone lintels and pillars and a range of trees and shrubbery. To the rear of the property there are power points, electric caravan charger point, further outdoor lights, outdoor tap, a brick paved area and idyllic open field views to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42386685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.