2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurchill Grove, Alexandra Road, Hull, HU5 2PA
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity!!!!
- Currently Tenanted
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Easy Reach of Hull University
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Don't Delay!!! Arrange a Viewing Today!!
***A FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - CURRENTLY TENANTED - EASY REACH OF HULL UNIVERSITY - VIEWING ESSENTIAL!!!***
A fantastic investment opportunity for the discerning investor, this two bedroom property offers very well presented accommodation throughout and is currently tenanted. Our advise is to view immediately to avoid disappointment!!!. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property and an enclosed yard to the rear.
Viewing is Highly Recommended and Now Invited!!!!
Offering excellent local amenities, shopping, recreational and sports facilities with good public transport links to both the City Centre and Beverley. The Tesco superstore on Beverley High Road is within a short driving distance as are the universities on Cottingham Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.