Get brand editions for J W Wood, Durham City

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom terraced house for sale

Hallgarth Street, Durham City, DH1

Under Offer £175,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace
  • Conservation Area
  • Needing Total Modernisation
  • Yard To Rear
  • Gas Boiler
  • No Chain

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

Requiring some cosmetic internal updating, we offer for sale this two bedroomed mid terraced property with gas fired central heating and located in a conservation area.

Having been owned for a considerable number of years by our client, the property now requires internal cosmetic updating and has a floor plan comprising: lounge, kitchen with access to cellar, utility room and shower room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a small yard to the rear.

Hallgarth Street is situated within walking distance of the City Centre with its comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities and amenities and also lies within walking distance of many of the University and College buildings. Durham City is also well placed for commuting purposes as it lies a short drive from the A1(M) Motorway which provides excellent road links to other regional centres.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
23 December 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference DUR160371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Durham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.