1 bedroom flat for saleBrooklyn Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22
- Smart Top Floor Flat
- Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Dual Aspect Sitting/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Residents Off Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- Ideal For Mainline Access
- Attic Space
This smart one bedroom top floor flat is sure to be snapped up and is set just off a sought after south Woking Road within easy reach of the town centre and mainline station. This well-presented home includes a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern fitted bathroom and a dual aspect sitting/dining room. With Woking Park just a few hundred yards away, this smart flat really does offer a great opportunity. Brooklyn Road is ideally located for Woking's extensive range of shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities. Woking Station (National Rail) is within easy reach offering a direct service into London Waterloo, while local roads provide the motorist with access to the M25 and A3 for routes into London, international airports and to the south.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42394728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK150767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.