4 bedroom detached house for saleSower Carr Lane, Hambleton, Lancashire, FY6 9DJ
- Detached Farm House Circa 1800
- Set in Approximate 3 Acres
- 3 Stables, Menege, Paddock
- Landscaped Gardens
- Wide Variety of Useful Outbuildings
- Oozing Much Character & Charm
- Many Original Features
- Views Over Open Countryside
***WITH LAND*** Detached Farm House 'Circa' 1800 Oozing Much Character & Charm with Many Original Features & Quality Living Accommodation Set Within Approximately 3 Acres Offering, 3 Stables, Manège, Paddock, Wide Variety of Useful Outbuildings & Landscaped Gardens with Pond, Only with an Internal Inspection Can you Truly Appreciate this Unique Home, This Family Home Offers Entrance Porch with Vaulted Ceiling, Entrance Hall with Original Range, Formal Lounge, Grond Floor 4 Piece Bathroom with Slipper Bath, Outstanding Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen with 'Rayburn' Range, 'Belfast' Sink, Granite Work Surfaces & Integral 'Siemens' Appliances, Stunning Orangery with Views Over Open Countryside, 4 Generous Bedrooms, Seperate WC, Solar Panels Providing Low Running Costs, Viewing is Strictly by Appointment & Highly Recommended
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Thornton Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.