2 bedroom flat for saleGlasshouse Gardens, Stratford, E20
Withdrawn from Market
- New development / Completion Q2 2017
- Great transport links
- Two double bedrooms / Two bathrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen / Large reception area
- Private balcony
- 24hr Central Concierge service
- Landscaped gardens, communal areas
- CCTV system in public realm and building entrances
- Multi-locking point locking system to front door to each home
- Audio visual door entry system
Off plan two double bedroom apartment for resale in a new Glasshouse Gardens development.This 2nd floor apartment is 797 sq ft (74 sq m) and comprises an open plan reception area with fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private balcony.
Glasshouse Gardens is a new residential development, which consists of two contemporary 30 and 17 storey towers. The development is set in landscaped gardens, which overlook the iconic Olympic legacy landmarks of the Stadium, Aquatics Centre and ArcelorMittal Orbit.Stratford Station offers easy, fast and direct links to key destinations. You’re just 8 minutes from the City, 15 minutes from London City Airport and less than an hour from London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted airports.Facilities include 24 hour concierge, gymnasium, landscaped and communal gardens, secured parking (applying to units with the right to park).
Developer: Lend Lease
Location: Westfield Avenue, Stratford, E20
Architect: Allies and Morrison
Total Apartments: 313 Apartments
Parking: Available under separate negotiation
Storeys: 17 & 30
Estimated Service Charge: £2.95 per sq ft (without comfort cooling) £3.95 per sq ft (with comfort cooling)
Ground Rent: £ 250-525 pa
Leasehold: 999 years
Estimated Completion: Phase 1 completion estimated Q1 / Q2 2016,Phase 2 completion estimated Q1 / Q2 2017
Borough: London Borough of Newham
These particulars are not intended to form any part of a contract, whilst every effort has been made for accuracy it is no way guaranteed. Images are shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect the property advertised. You may use this material for your own personal use, you may not republish or redistribute in any form.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42395709.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6577775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.