3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorhouse Avenue, Stanley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Ideal for the first time buyer
- Excellent location for access to M62 Motorway network
- Gas central heating and PVCu double-glazed throughout
- Well presented and ready to move into
- Well served by local schools and amenities
- Off-road parking and neatly presented gardens
- EPC Rating : TBC
Nicely presented and having off-road parking via a tandem drive leading down the side of the property to a well presented lawned garden with seating area. The internal accommodation is nicely presented throughout and comprises entrance hall with stairs rising to a first floor landing, internal door into a front facing reception room being nicely decorated and having an internal door to, a rear kitchen being of an excellent size and potentially able to accommodate a table finished with fitted wall and base units whilst a PVCu double-glazed access door leads out to the rear garden. To the first floor there is a landing having doors off to three bedrooms including two doubles and a single bedroom as well as a tiled bathroom suite housing a three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal hand washbasin. The property is ideally located for ease of daily commuting being well positioned for access into Leeds or Wakefield city centre via the nearby Aberford Road, as well as being just a stones throw from the Junction 30 M62 Motorway network. Overall the property would be ideal for an incoming purchaser seeking a home ready to move into and requiring no updating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42395901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.