3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalden Drive, Bradford
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Generous Corner Plot
- No Chain
PUBLIC NOTICE 131 Walden Drive BD9 6JX
We are acting in the sale of the above propertyu and have received an offer of £63,500
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts take place.
EPC Rating C
A three bedroom semi detached property situated in a residential location and offered with no chain.
With double glazed windows to the front and entrance door to the side.
Having a single glazed door to the front.
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.91m )
Ceiling light point, central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 12' 11" ( 2.36m x 3.94m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, fridge freezer, cooker hood, mand a central heating radiator.
Having a low flush w.c, and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, television point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, television point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.21m x 2.46m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and a central heating radiator.
Offering a generous corner plot and off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42396267.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.