2 bedroom terraced house for saleRisborough Lane, Folkestone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Substantial 2 bedroom terraced home
- Good size lounge/diner
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Upstairs bathroom
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (54)
In an elevated position in the sought after area of Cheriton is this delightful two bedroom period home that very much offers a lot of kerb appeal. Attractive bay windows always add vital space and not to mention the extra light that streams through offering a warm feel every day.A separate hallway is certainly inviting whilst the flow of the home is enhanced with a superior wood flooring.With or without youngsters in tow, a ground floor toilet is a handy extra especially with regular visitors.The main bedroom with a bay window to the front shows off the extra space which is a theme over the two floors whilst the loft room is the perfect surprise. What will you do with it?!
What the Owner says:
It's been the perfect home for a number of years. The convenience of a short walk to the shops is always handy, in fact this would always make it difficult to leave.A lot of time and money has been spent, including the luxury of under floor heating in the bathroom, but there certainly are one or two positive things that can still be done to make it a long term purchase for you. You certainly will not be disappointed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'0 x 10'5 (3.97m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 12'9 x 10'10 (3.89m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 7'10 (3.02m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 12'10 (4.19m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 8'1 (3.97m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 9'11 x 7'10 (3.02m x 2.39m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42396306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12633934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.