4 bedroom house for saleTristram Cliff, Polzeath
• Stylish, contemporary property built in 2009 with great attention to detail.
• Four bedrooms, three en suite bathrooms, one W/C.
• Reverse open plan living space with wide, open coastal views
• Energy saving features (listed below)
• Outside storage room/further accommodation with patio/dining area with sea views
• Separate driveway with ample parking
Outrigger is an immaculately presented property, with great attention to detail, currently used as a main residence but would also make a highly desirable holiday/letting home. The dramatic sea views are prominent from most rooms and draw the eye wherever you go. The property itself is note-worthy, completed in 2009, having been beautifully designed to maximise the spectacular sea views and including a number of up-to-date energy saving features.
Polzeath is a popular holiday destination and residential village in North Cornwall, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surfing and scenic coastal walks. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath has a number of good places to eat and drink all within walking distance but locally there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi in Rock make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
• 4 good sized double bedrooms
• 3 en suite bathrooms, 1 W/C
• Internal lift to all three floors
• Reverse living generous open plan living space with spectacular panoramic views
• NEFF: 2 ovens, warming drawer, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher and extractor
• LIBHERR: full sized fridge and freezer (two separate appliances)
• Store room at the bottom of the garden would be ideal for surf board and wetsuit storage. The room already has cavity walls, electricity and water supply, so could have an outside shower or be converted into extra accommodation.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
• Block and beam build with high thermal mass
• Woodburner in open plan space
• Ground Source Heat Pump for hot water and underfloor heating
• Extra Insulation (100cm in walls)
• Triple Glazing throughout
• Shower Drain Heat Recovery
• Large South Facing Window
• Ventilation Heat Recovery (Ubbink)
• Low Energy Lighting
• Electric windows in open plan space form part of the ventilation system
• Air Tight (Leakage test 2.30m3/m2hr
Very scenic patio/dining area nestled into the bottom of the front garden. Separate tarmacked driveway with plenty of parking with space to turn.
Mains water, electricity, Titan Biotec Digester (private drainage system) shared with one other property.
IN THE PRESS
As seen in Cornwall Life
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Bray & Partners, Rock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.