5 bedroom detached house for saleLong Drive, Burnham
- Very well presented extended detached home
- Five Bedrooms with en suite to master
- Sought after cul de sac location
- Lovely Kitchen/Dining Room
- Close to Burnham mainline London Paddington with future Crossrail
A spacious and light large family extended detached home in North Burnham and set in a cul de sac location. The property is in catchment for Burnham Grammar School, offers plenty of off street parking and is within walking distance of Burnham High Street.
Situated in a desirable location in North Burnham and close to Burnham High Street, Burnham Grammar School and a short distance from Burnham Station with mainline London Paddington and future crossrail is this extended detached family home with very spacious accommodation. The property has two reception rooms, lovely kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en suite shower room and four further bedrooms. Highly Recommended.
Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches. The M4 (jct 7) is approximately 3 miles distant, as is the M40 (jct 2) and these in turn provide access to the M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. British Rail connections to Paddington are available from Burnham and Maidenhead.
Large impressive entrance hall, tiled floor, radiator with decorative cover, cloak cupboard.
Lounge 17' 11" x 16' 3" ( 5.46m x 4.95m )
Gas fire, double glazed window to rear aspect, patio door to rear garden.
Downstairs Wc & Shower Room
Low level wc, tiled walls and floor, shower cubicle.
Dining Room / Reception Two
Double glazed French doors to rear garden ,radiator and decorative cover, door to utility room.
Fitted cupboard, sink and drainer, wall heater, recess for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a fully fitted kitchen comprising of floor and wall mounted units with roll edge work top, 1½ sink and drainer, part tiled walls, breakfast bar, inset spot lights, door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, large storage cupboard, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 14' 4" ( 4.45m x 4.37m )
Dual aspect double glazed window, double panelled radiator, fitted wardrobe.
En Suite Shower Room
Corner shower with wall mounted shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with cupboard under, double glazed window to front aspect, tiled walls and floor, chrome towel radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, four piece suite, vanity wash hand basin, cupboard, low level wc, enclosed spa bath, shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor, chrome towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 6' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double panelled radiator, access to loft.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving.
Bedroom Five 16' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.95m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, double panelled radiator, coving.
To The Front
Ample off street parking via own drive.
Rear And Side Gardens
Situated on a sought after road in North Burnham.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42398634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH102856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.